The session fee is due in advance of your session date. The fee is non-refundable, and locks in your date and time for your session.
- Initial consultation
- Welcome packet
- Pre-session wardrobe and styling consultation
- Access to our studio wardrobe
- Location scouting and sourcing of specialty items
- Professional Makeup and Hair on the day of your session for up to 2 people
- 1.5 to 2 hours of photography
- Retouching of your photos (about 30-40 per session)
- Reveal/ordering session 2-3 weeks after your photoshoot
- Unlimited VIP sessions in the future. That's right...you can do it all again for no charge!
There is no obligation to purchase anything from your photo gallery. My job is to take pictures you love so you'll want to buy them all.
- Images start at $175 for a single image.
- Packages start at $1100 and go up from there.
- Wall prints start at $300.
All prints and packages come with the corresponding digital image.
Most clients spend about $1500 in addition to their session fee.
All order payments are due in advance of receiving your final print and digital files.
I do offer free financing for anyone wishing to purchase prints or digitals over $500. Simply break up your total into monthly payments and stretch out the payments for up to one year. No extra charge. Your product will be delivered upon final payment.
Can I order prints after my ordering session?
You can order photos after your original date. I keep photos easily accessible for one year in case you change your mind or decide to order something extra. There is a small archival fee of $25 if your session is over one year old.
How big are my digital images?
All digital files are high resolution/print ready at full size. You have personal usage rights to reuse/reprint your images to your heart's content.
What if I only want digital files?
It's the same price as purchasing prints. You may as well get something with the digital.
What if I don't need makeup and hair?
The hair and makeup are complimentary. You can choose not to utilize their services but the price is the same. Yes, men can use hair and makeup. I won't tell that you wanted to look camera ready and fantastic.