Photography for your business needs
I provide professional photography services for your small or large business. My Bucks County based photography studio is available for studio shoots, and I am able to travel nationwide for on location business photography needs.
If you'd like to see more photography of a certain type, click the categories below
- professional headshots for individuals and large groups
- photography coverage of your business event
- photos of your business location
- photos of employees at work or in action
- photography specifically designed for your website
- photo sessions with models using or wearing your product
How do you help design photography specifically for my business?
The advantage of having a marketing industry background is that I can also help design a photoshoot specific to your business needs.
Our free consultation will include questions on:
- End usage of your photography to discover what size, format, and layout you will need your photos delivered
- Branding colors of your business and competitors to ensure we match your marketing material colors
- Needs for hiring models and/or location scouting
Why choose to hire me instead of using stock photography?
Stock photographers provide generic images that can be utilized for a variety of business needs. But that means you have no control over who uses those images, including your competitor.
Stock photos are impersonal. They don't do a good job of representing your brand. Stock photos don't have pictures of YOU or your actual employees at your actual place of business.
How much does it cost for a photoshoot for my business?
Business photography is such a custom need based on factors like: length of time, additional resources such as models or location fees, type of image distribution, and more...that it would be better to give you a quote based on your specific needs.
Contact me today to set up a quick call to discuss your business photography needs and receive a quote.
Do I need to purchase additional image licensing to use your pictures?
For most small businesses, the short answer is no. The standard usage terms I include in my quote covers your typical photography needs for your business website, promotional literature, and most marketing materials.
If you are looking to utilize the images in a larger paid promotional usage for billboard, magazine or other widely distributed promotional use, please contact me for additional usage licensing.