After years of being privileged to work with countless couples as their wedding photographer,we've padded our services to ensure a seamless and emotionally fulfilling experience for your wedding day. We are not your shoot and burn photographers. Our goal is to ensure your wedding day is captured to match the care and attention you put into planning your day.
- You will ALWAYS receive your high resolution digital images to use/print/enjoy as you see fit.
- You will ALWAYS receive a printed item from your wedding day. Why leave those memories on a computer to be forgotten? Each package offers print credit to allow you to choose the item that suits your style.
- I will ALWAYS take the time to get to know you and what is important to you. That is how I capture the elements of your day that matter the most.
- Complimentary online gallery for sharing with friends and family, wedding timeline assistance to ensure we can achieve all of your photography goals, and in-person wedding photo reveal session to help pick out the perfect print items to remember your day for years to come.
Wedding packages start at $3500
Our most popular package is $6500 which includes:
- 10 Hours/2 Photographers
- Pre-wedding photo session - boudoir or couple session
- $1000 print credit
- 100 Save the Dates or Thank you Cards
- 5 hour photo booth
- Reveal/Ordering Session
- Keepsake USB
- Online image gallery
Optional add ons:
- Boudoir photo session
- Engagement photo session
- Keepsake prints and albums
- Videographer/ Highlight reel
- Photo Booth
- Wedding planning
- Travel for elopements
Can I customize my wedding package?
Absolutely. The packages are there to make it easier for you and to allow you the option to get it all for a better bundled price. Use the packages as a jumping off point to add or remove what best suits the two of you, or let me know what you are looking for on your special day and I will build a custom package just for you!
Do you edit all of our pictures?
I go through each of your images with light editing adjustments for optimum exposure and color balance. For bridal portraits and select images you may be thinking of hanging on your wall or blowing up to a larger size, I do edit stray hair, blemishes and additional objects that detract from the overall photo.
Can I print my own photos?
You have purchased my services and your photos are yours to do with as you like. I never recommend printing at a drugstore or discount option simply because you receive lower quality prints that don't last. But at the end of the day, you are free to do what you wish with your photos.
How do I book my wedding with you?
A few simple steps...fill out the request form so I can get to know you. No seriously...I want to know something about the couple that I am about to spend some quality time with over the next year or so!
We'll then schedule your consultation (by phone, in-person at the studio in Fairless Hills, or a web call). I'll answer all of your questions, you can look at sample products, and we'll go over what is important to you about your photos for your wedding.
Once we've settled on the best package for you, you pay a deposit to secure your date.
What are your payment terms?
I break your payments up into 3 pieces. 1/3 down to secure your date. 2nd payment is due 3 months before your wedding date. Last payment is due 1 month before your wedding.
You are welcome to pay smaller portions of your total throughout the year through our online payment system at no extra cost. We also offer additional payment options for print products for up to a year after your wedding date.
Want to learn more about me? Well, first I want to know more about the two of you! Fill out this form and let's find out if we're right for each other.Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call the studio at 267-583-3710 with any questions.